Our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are responsible for overseeing the care of our senior residents. These hands-on caregivers work directly to assist residents with daily care needs. They are responsible for supervising nursing assistants and maintaining a high standard of care, accurate record keeping, and licensing requirements as directed by the Director of Nursing. Excellent communication skills and knowledge of state regulations and medication administration are a must. LPNs must be dedicated, compassionate, and respectful.
- Supervision of CNAs and RMAs/Med Techs
- Provide direct care to residents or delegate care as appropriate
- Administer wound care and treatments as directed
- Report incidents or changes in residents’ condition to DON
- Ensure proper documentation and accurate resident care records
- Enforce company policies and procedures and state/federal regulations, as applicable
- Participate in staff training
- Other tasks as requested by the Director of Nursing
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse license or Registered Nurse license
- CPR certification or ability to acquire within 60 days
- Experience in senior care is preferred
*Sign-on bonuses are offered in incremental payments over a 12-month period for full-time positions only.
2030 Westmoreland Street
Falls Church, VA 22043
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, family/parental status, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.