Providing a high-quality dining experience begins with our dining team. Dietary Aides help to make sure our residents enjoy each and every meal – from the cleanliness of the dining room to the presentation of delicious food. The right person for this role will be ready to serve others with a smile and enjoy getting to know our residents’ likes and dislikes.
- Assist with meal preparation
- Prepare the dining room with the appropriate linens, silverware, glassware, and condiments
- Keep all spaces clean before and after meals
- Wait on tables cheerfully and efficiently
- Set up and deliver trays or boxed meals as directed
- Maintain high standards of sanitation, food handling, and food preparation and storage
- Operate equipment such as dishwashers, coffee maker, and beverage machines
- Other tasks as requested by supervisor
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Previous food service experience preferred
2030 Westmoreland Street
Falls Church, VA 22043
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, family/parental status, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.